วันพุธที่ 23 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Hands-on preview: ShootMania Storm is my kind of FPS

Hands-on preview: ShootMania Storm is my kind of FPS screenshot

During the time I played, I never felt completely comfortable with first person shooters. In the third person? Of course, I'm fine. But there is something in the genre that I have not been able to follow, and is now at the point where I feel a bit overwhelmed by the latest headlines. I was well into the new

Destination and Unreal Tournamen

days. Maybe I'm getting old.

That said, I was able to jump right storm ShootMania
, and found right
. These are the most accessible FPS I played, and it's pretty funny to boot.

ShootMania storm

(PC)

Developer: Nadeo

Publisher: Ubisoft

News Release: TBA 2012

Nadeo studio, which is part of Ubisoft brings us the next game in the series ManiaPlanet, following TrackMania 2 Canyon aa ShootMania

takes the same key elements that made the pilot so great: an almost instant accessibility and the ability to create their own content. And that's really all there is to it -. Make your point and shoot each other in the same Photo Photo Photo Photo Accessibility is what I love about this game all you need to do is watch a game to learn how things work, and then you are in no loadouts or types of units to know, everyone has the same power, the same pre-equipped with weapons, and even the ability to move. In short, you're a guy or red or blue, a man (or one of the other two colors in a group of four teams). There is no cover system, the benefits, not air strikes. It's just that the color in your dress, run like crazy and shoot like crazy to cover your ass and / or protect the flag points. Move, shoot and jump. That's it. Photo Photo


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น